Partner with the Great Victorian Rail Trail
You are warmly invited to join the official Great Victorian Rail Trail marketing journey.
By listing your business or event on the website you help make the Great Victorian Rail Trail an outstanding recreational cycling, walking and horse riding experience in Victoria and a trail of national significance. Help us show the quality and breadth of tourism products and services along the length of the Rail Trail.
- Share the journey and history of the Great Victorian Rail Trail
- Inform visitors of the many experiences and businesses along the way
- Encourage visitors to enjoy first hand encounters; to create and share their own stories
For more details, please read below.
Create an ATDW Listing
ATDW listings are an essential marketing tool for tourism businesses that:
- Increase your online exposure,
- Boost Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) of your own website,
- Drive traffic to your website.
ATDW listings are displayed on many websites including www.visitvictoria.com, www.victoriashighcountry.com.au, www.mansfieldmtbuller.com.au,
www.greatvictorianrailtrail.com.au and www.heartofvictoria.com.au.
Your ATDW listing is managed by you and can be updated as often as you like.
Listings are FREE for events and not-for-profit organisations.
Businesses accredited through the Australia Tourism Accreditation Program (ATAP), Museum Accreditation Program (MAP), EcoTourism Australia (EA), Australian Camps Association (ACA) and Caravan, RV & Accommodation Industry of Australia Program (CRVA) pay $100 per year. A standard listing is $250 per year.
Register and create your new listing:
1. Go to ATDW-Online.com
2. To register, click Create an Account
3. Select the option to create a new ATDW listing for your business or event
4. Fill in the template with your business details and click Register Now
5. From the listings dashboard select the option to Add new listing
6. Work your way through each step andclick 'Send for Review' when finished
7. If required, pay for your listing by Credit Card or BPAY
Once submitted, your listing will be reviewed and published within 1-2 business days.
Things to have ready
- A 200 word description of your business
- Images of your business (Minimum 2100 x 1600 pixels in size)
The Australian Tourism Data Warehouse (ATDW) is Australia's national platform for digital tourism information on Australia. Incorporated in 2001, it is jointly owned and managed by all Australian state/territory government tourism bodies.