- Restaurant and Cafe
The Yea Peppercorn Hotel caters to many travellers passing through to Lake Eildon in the Summer and Mt Buller during Winter.
It is also a welcome overnight venue for cyclists exploring the 134 kilometre Great Victorian Rail Trail which passes through Yea, just across the road from the hotel at the old railway station.
Being only 1.5 hours out of Melbourne it is the perfect distance for a day trip or overnight stop. Serving lunch and dinner Wednesday to Sunday, the restaurant seating up to 50 guests is regularly booked out on Friday and Saturday nights – bookings are highly recommended. With a focus on showcasing great local produce and a variety of delicious wine, the menu reflects traditional pub meals with a touch of class.
To ensure there is a variety to the menu, seasonal Chef Specials are available for those who dine regularly or prefer a more seasonal choice.
The Yea Peppercorn Hotel was delighted to win a Silver in the 2017 Victorian Tourism awards under the category of Tourism Restaurants and Catering Services and through this appeared on the National Television show Postcards.
- Free Wifi
- Australian Tourism Accreditation Program
- Coach Parking
- Alfresco/Outdoor Dining
- No, we are fully licensed
- Suitable for Functions
- Modern Australian
- Over $30
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.