- Restaurant and Cafe
The historic Corner Hotel Alexandra is a family owned hotel right on the main corner of Alexandra township. Restaurant and bar were fully renovated in late 2018.
The hotels chefs are passionate about local produce and present a wonderful range of high quality pub food with a focus on local produce and free range ingredients. Presenting interesting specials and the wine list focuses on the wonderful wines of Murrindindi and the surrounding regions. Try a local whole fresh trout prepared beautifully.
The Corner Hotel Alexandra is especially famous for Victoria’s Best chicken parmigiana. The parmas are made with fresh local free-range chicken breast, crumbed with their own special crumb and topped with house made ingredients prepared in their own kitchen. Pop in for a Parma, you will love them.
- Free Wifi
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details
- Alfresco/Outdoor Dining
- Takeaway Available
- No, we are fully licensed
- Between $20 and $30
- Suitable for Functions
- Modern Australian
- Live Music
- Private Dining Area
- Non Smoking
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.