The Barwite Loop
- Trail type: Road Ride
- Difficulty: Green
- Distance: 22 km
- Elevation (start): 318 m
Locals just love this one. It's our easiest ride and perfect for the beginner; but be sure to ride in a clockwise direction.
• The ride begins at the roundabout in the centre of town.
• Head east out of town along the Mansfield-Whitfield Road that turns sharp left and heads north.
• Follow for a few kilometres and take a right at Barwite Road.
• Continue down to Old Tolmie Road and turn right. Climb Coomes Hill, then roll down and turn right into Graves Road which will take you on to Mt. Buller Road.
• Turn right and ride back into town.
Note - For a more challenging test, ride in an anti-clockwise direction and hit it hard.