- Community Event
- Food and Wine
- 7 Oct 2018
- 4 Nov 2018
- 2 Dec 2018
It’s the Tallarook Farmers’ Market, so grab your basket and get down to the market on the first Sunday of each month between 9am and 1pm.
The Tallarook Farmers’ Market is located in the charming country town of Tallarook. The Market is also VFMA accredited and boasts a variety of locally grown produce, including fresh fruit and vegetables, eggs, pork, goat meat, wine, olives, olive oil, bread, jams, preserves and much more. As well as all the superb local produce and beautiful hand made gifts. There’s also live music, fresh coffee, mouthwatering breakfasts using market produce and all the wonderful folk of Tallarook.
The market is located in and around the historic Mechanics Institutes Hall. Carefully restored and with a new lease of life, the hall also hosts art exhibitions, musical performances and other cultural events.
Tallarook is less than an hour from Melbourne an easy drive up the Hume Highway. If you are travelling by train, the market is just a short walk from the Tallarook station. Tallarook is on the Seymour line.
- Suitable for guests with sufficient mobility to climb two or three steps, but would benefit from fixtures and fittings to aid balance.
- Pet Friendly - Enquire
- Family Friendly
- Food & Wine
- Suitable for guests with a hearing impairment, from mild hearing loss to profoundly deaf.
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details
- Suitable for guests who depend on the use of a wheelchair in a seated position at all times.
- Suitable for guests with a vision impairment. Attained by providing for guests with partial vision impairment or total loss of useable vision.
- Public Telephone
- Suitable for guests with high support needs who uses a hoist and always travel with a carer.
- Coach Parking
- Public Toilet
- Art & Culture
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.