- Aquariums and Wildlife Parks
Mansfield Zoo is one of North East Victoria’s hidden secrets, with a large collection of exotic and native animals on 30 acres of picturesque parkland featuring majestic views across the Delatite Valley to Mt Buller. Hand or spade feed many of the animals as you wander, including deer and kangaroos.
Meet Hobbs, the mischievous capuchin monkey and Cybil the cheeky camel who loves to steal spades. Wander with Sammy, the friendly sambar deer, and Vicki the beautiful fallow deer, just some of the animals who will interact with you as you stroll around.
Bring along family, friends and a picnic lunch or barbecue in the undercover facilities. For those who are more adventurous, bring your tent or swag to stay overnight and fall asleep to the wonderful night sounds of the lions and other animals.
Currently suspended due to Covid 19 restrictions: Lion and meerkat fixed feeding time at 1:30pm weekends, Victorian public and school holidays will recommence once Covid-19 restrictions are lifted.
Open 10:00am – 6:00pm every day except Christmas Day, and they give you a day pass so you can come and go on the day of your visit.
- Shop / Gift Shop
- Suitable for guests with sufficient mobility to climb two or three steps, but would benefit from fixtures and fittings to aid balance.
- Nature & Wildlife
- Suitable for guests with a hearing impairment, from mild hearing loss to profoundly deaf.
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details
- Regional Tourist/Tourism Association/Organisation
- Suitable for guests who depend on the use of a wheelchair in a seated position at all times.
- Suitable for guests with a vision impairment. Attained by providing for guests with partial vision impairment or total loss of useable vision.
- Suitable for guests with high support needs who uses a hoist and always travel with a carer.
- Coach Parking
- Visitor Information Centre
- Public Toilet
- Picnic Area