- Community Event
- Festivals and Celebrations
- Food and Wine
- 23 Feb 2019
- 23 Mar 2019
- 27 Apr 2019
- 25 May 2019
- 22 Jun 2019
- 27 Jul 2019
- 24 Aug 2019
- 28 Sep 2019
- 26 Oct 2019
- 23 Nov 2019
- 28 Dec 2019
- 25 Jan 2020
- 22 Feb 2020
- 28 Mar 2020
The Mansfield Farmers Market is a fresh and artisan produce market held year-round in the median strip opposite the Post Office – right in the centre of Mansfield – on the fourth Saturday of the month.
Over 30 colourful marquees set up on the grassy median strip right in the middle of town, showcasing the best fresh and artisan produce from the region, such as cheese, sour dough bread, olive oil, free-range meats and eggs and fresh produce.
Operated by Walker Events, the farmers’ market was awarded the Victorian Tourism Award for Food Tourism in 2013.
With visitors able to interact with the people who have grown or made the food, the market promotes a greater awareness of food provenance and food miles.
The Mansfield Farmers’ Market is a great way to buy fresh food as well as catch up with friends.
- Suitable for guests with sufficient mobility to climb two or three steps, but would benefit from fixtures and fittings to aid balance.
- Pet Friendly - Enquire
- Family Friendly
- Food & Wine
- Suitable for guests with a hearing impairment, from mild hearing loss to profoundly deaf.
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details
- Suitable for guests who depend on the use of a wheelchair in a seated position at all times.
- Suitable for guests with a vision impairment. Attained by providing for guests with partial vision impairment or total loss of useable vision.
- Public Telephone
- Public Toilet
- Non Smoking
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.