The Bonnie Doon Recreation Reserve is a key community asset in the small township of Bonnie Doon.
Enjoy a stroll through or around the oval as you watch sporting activities in action.
The site is owned by the Victorian State Government and administered through the Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning (DELWP). A committee is elected every three years to manage the facility on behalf of DELWP and the community.
Committee members are local volunteers representing as much as possible the broader Bonnie Doon Community. The current CoM includes a representation of local Bonnie Doon community interests including the Bonnie Doon Football Netball Club, Tennis club, Bonnie Doon CFA and the Bonnie Doon Community Centre.
The CoM is focussed on progressing the recent Strategic Plan that was adopted for the Reserve together with ideas and initiatives that will help to boost the broader Bonnie Doon community.
The Reserve and Hall is suitable for a range of functions, weddings, business conferences, celebrations, special events, festivals and expos.
- Suitable for guests with sufficient mobility to climb two or three steps, but would benefit from fixtures and fittings to aid balance.
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details
- Suitable for guests who depend on the use of a wheelchair in a seated position at all times.
- Public Toilet
- Picnic Area
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.