- From $495
Located in Mansfield, Traquair offers a fabulous escape, just over two hours from Melbourne CBD.
Traquair’s tranquil location offers a relaxing environment where you can reconnect with loved ones, family or friends, or cosy escape for two. They have stunning views across the valley to Mount Buller.
A self contained family cottage offers accommodation for two to eight guests. Featuring comfortable queen, two single beds, and an upstairs loft area with four single beds or queen bed. A full kitchen, dining area, bathroom and large outdoor covered deck with barbeque. Reverse cycle heating and cooling downstairs and upstairs and wood fire for those cooler winter nights.
Surrounding large grassed areas to run and play with on site parking available for cars and boats.
A cosy cottage just for two, with a king bed, kitchen, living and dinning area, bathroom. Enjoy the stunning uninterrupted views across the valley to Mt Buller.
Traquair cleaning follows government guidelines and free cancellation if unwell 72 hours prior to arrival with COVID symptoms. We use a commercial laundromat to ensure all linen is washed at high temperatures.
The local area offers easy access to Mount Buller, Mount Stirling or Lake Eildon. Whether your interests are snow skiing, water sports, mountain biking, hiking, horse riding, wineries, local restaurants, exploring markets or local towns, all easily accessible by car.
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Outdoor Furniture
- Family Friendly
- 5 Stars
- Non Smoking
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.
- COVID Clean Practicing Business
- COVID Safe
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (