- 4 Sep 2022 09:00:00 12:00:00
- 2 Oct 2022 09:00:00 12:00:00
The Tallarook Farmers Market is on the first Sunday of every month (except January). Come on down and pick-up some local, seasonal, food direct from the producer who grew it, reared it or made it.
The market boasts a variety of authentic locally grown produce from real farmers living in the Goulburn Valley.
Seasonal produce includes fruit, vegetables, eggs, bread, mushrooms, cheese, pork, beef, lamb, wine, beer, cider, olives, olive oil, pasta, garlic, honey, ferments, cereals, jams, preserves, sauces, pastries, chocolate, fudge, cakes and much more.
As well as all the superb local produce there’s also beautiful handmade craft items from our local makers.
Hungry? Come and enjoy a delicious breakfast using market produce at the cafe. Lively local talents entertain the crowd with eclectic music.
- Free Wifi
- Pet Friendly - Enquire
- Family Friendly
- Coach Parking
- Public Toilet
- Conference/Convention Facilities
- Non Smoking
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Shop / Gift Shop
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (