- Community Event
- 9 May 2020
Market season is from September to May on the second Saturday of each month from 9:00am to 1:00pm in the grounds of the former railway station in Station Street, Alexandra.
Free entry and parking. Open to all types of stalls, such as food stalls, fruit and vegetables, crafts, plants and herbs, jewellery and entertainment.
Due to current advice on public gatherings, please contact the host of this event to confirm it is proceeding as planned.
- Suitable for guests with sufficient mobility to climb two or three steps, but would benefit from fixtures and fittings to aid balance.
- Pet Friendly - Enquire
- Family Friendly
- Food & Wine
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details
- Suitable for guests who depend on the use of a wheelchair in a seated position at all times.
- Coach Parking
- Public Toilet
- Art & Culture
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.